Dedication to Business & Service to Community
Terms & Conditions
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continuous use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they will form a contract between us and you; Your acceptance of which is agreed from the moment you sign our Hosting Agreement, Website Design Agreement, Website development Agreement, SEO Agreement Or Support Agreement.
We have tried to keep these Terms and Conditions brief, easy to understand, and as straight forward as possible. If you have any questions however, please do not hesitate to Contact us.
You (‘the Client’)
Us (Hi-Ideals Technologies Pvt. Ltd., and hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’)
The Project the body of work that is being undertaken, normally consisting of several connected parts such as consultation, graphic design, website design, website development, SEO and hosting.
What do both parties agree to?
- The Client agrees to:
- Provide the Company, within a reasonable timescale, everything that is requested from you to complete the Project including text, images and other information.
- Provide the Company with text and images in the format as stated below (see Photographs and images)
- Review the Company’s work provide feedback and signoff approval in a timely Manner.
- Make every effort to adhere to all agreed deadlines.
- Adhere to the payment schedule laid out on our prices page or agreed separately for bespoke work.
- Advise, in advance, of any confidential information to be presented by email, written or verbally between both parties. Also, for this to be marked as ‘confidential’ in the Subject of the email, or clearly on any written documents.
- Provide a minimum of one month notice in writing or by email if you wish to cancel any contract.
- The Company agrees to:
- Carry out services in a professional and timely manner.
- Make every effort to adhere to any deadlines agreed between us and you.
iii. Make a reasonable number of revisions to the design, layout, colors etc. Until you are Satisfied with the design concept or such time as both parties feel an agreement is likely to be reached but no more than 2 major revisions. Additional revisions or design work outside the scope of the project will be charged separately.
- Endeavour to complete requested website revisions or updates within 48 hours, wherever possible. Revision entitlement per month is dependent on your support package – out on our prices page
- Maintain up to date skills and knowledge through regular training and research.
- Contact you before the end of the first 12 month period, to discuss the various options open to you for continuing website maintenance, support and hosting.
- Website Design:
- All websites are developed to work primarily across all major browsers and platforms including other devices such as mobile phones and touchpad. However the Company cannot guarantee to complete for long term compatibility across every major browser, Platform or handheld device due to updates/upgrades by their respective vendors.
- The Company cannot guarantee compatibility in old or redundant browser software.
- Database, Application and E-Commerce Development:
- Hi-Ideals Technologies Pvt. Ltd. cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
- Where applications or sites are developed on servers not provided by Hi-Ideals Technologies Pvt. Ltd., the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the client’s responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
iii. The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by Hi-Ideals Technologies Pvt. Ltd. before being made generally available for use. Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the site is live, Hi-Ideals Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
- Software services:
Hi-Ideals has developed certain software applications and platforms which it makes available to subscribers via the internet on a pay-per-use basis for the purpose of business accounting and payment management.
- The Customer wishes to use the Supplier’s service in its business operations.
2. Hi-Ideals shall, during the Subscription Term, provide the Services and make available the documentation to the customer on and subject to the terms of this agreement.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. If you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language.
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party
contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
impersonates any person or entity, including any Hiideals employees or representatives.
- Payments and Contract Lengths:
- All payment schedules can be found on our prices page or will be agreed separately for bespoke work.
- The company has the right to charge the client up to 85% of the total web development costs, the client can cancel the website agreement after the design concepts have been agreed but prior to the website going live. The scale of the charge will be dependent on what stage the project is at when the cancellation takes place.
iii. Once the site goes live any early cancellation of your standing order during the first 12 Months will be deemed a break in contract. In this case you would be liable for the balance of the contract to be paid with immediate effect plus an admin fee (The Admin fee covers time taken to discover the cancellation, generating an invoice and posting)
- Alterations to standing order mandates to reflect new or changed contracts are the sole responsibility of the client. Overpayments to the Company as a result of not updating a standing order mandate will not be reimbursed to the client. Underpayments or missed payments, however, shall be backdated to the point at which the underpayment or missed payment was discovered and the client shall be responsible for bringing their account up to date within a reasonable period of time.
- Contract lengths are normally 12 months unless agreed beforehand between the Clients and the company. The company requires a minimum 30 days’ notice to cancel a support or hosting contract.
- Photographs and Images:
- Any images or photographs that you supply should be in digital format, usually no Smaller than 1024×768 pixels, with a suitable resolution that will allow them to be resized and used on screen. Traditional paper photographs requiring scanning are acceptable, however, there may be additional costs incurred due to time spent scanning and retouching the images. This depends entirely on the project and the number of images involved.
- Any images that the company are asked to obtain from third party photographers or stock photography will be charged as an additional cost.
iii. The client guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to the company for inclusion in their website or other designs are owned by the Client or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, Indemnify and defend the company and its subcontractors from any liability (including Solicitors fees and court costs), including any claim or suit threatened or actual, arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
- Evidence of ownership or permissions may be requested by the Company.
To ensure superior levels of reliability and performance, all our client’s websites are hosted on a high speed, state of the art managed dedicated server which utilizes a guaranteed minimum uptime service availability level of 99.95%. Details of the exact specifications of our servers are freely available to all our clients and will be given upon request.
The company will not be held liable for any missed launch date or deadline, if the client has been late in supplying materials or has not approved or signed off work onetime, at any stage.
The Company adheres to all national and EU data protection, data transfer, data retention and confidentiality regulations and always stores data sent to us in a secure manner within our security policy.
- A website will not launch until a standing order or BACS payment has been set up, unless special agreement has been reached in advance.
- Additional costs for extra features and/or additional design costs not covered by our standard packages will be agreed and invoiced before the website goes live. See for a list of charges.
- If the Client does not respond to the Company’s request to discuss or choose ongoing support options, the client will automatically be placed on what the company feels is the most appropriate support package.
- A small admin fee is payable for switching the client to another hosting provider.
- Hosting will be charged at our normal hourly rate for any further changes or updates to their website.
- There may be an additional fee for any design changes requested after the initial agreed design has been signed off.
- The Company is not responsible for writing or inputting any text copy unless this has been specified by the client.
- If you are hosting the website elsewhere, the company cannot guarantee that the website is fully compatible with all hosting provider’s server operating systems, especially any contact forms, database driven websites etc.
- If the website is to be hosted elsewhere, then you will still pay the same monthly fee as agreed.
- The company does not offer any technical support for any other web site hosting, Company that you may choose (if you elect not to host the website with us).
- The company cannot guarantee that the functions contained within any web page (or Part of your website design), will always be error free, and therefore the company will not be liable in any way whatsoever to you for any third party damages, including lost Profits, lost savings, or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate this web site and any other web pages, even if You have advised us of the possibilities of such damages.
- If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason Unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Just the same as a fine, you cannot transfer this contract to anyone else without our consent or permission.
- This contract remains in force and need not be renewed.
- Although the company have tried to keep this contract language simple, the intentions are serious, and the contract is a legal document under the exclusive jurisdiction of Law and Courts
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions:
Hi-Ideals reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Failure to receive notification of a change does not make those changes invalid.
- Payment for services:
‐ Payment: At the start of the development process for your company website, you need to pay us 50% of the total development costs, the remaining balance of 50% will be given upon the completion of the website. We will start the development immediately upon receiving of the initial payment.
‐ Mode of Payment: Client can give us directly their payment or can use the following bank information for payment of any services we offered.
Cancellation & Refund Policy.
- Note*: There will not be any refund will be given to client in case of any cancellation of the services.
- In case if the work is not started after the payment the client will get the 50% amount of refund for the cancellation of the services.